Many people believe that Android phones keyboards will have to be used when they come out. A lot of people don’t realize that not only can they change the keyboard to another one (like the Google GBoard keyboard), but that it can be customized in many ways.
The Google GBoard keyboard is one of those keyboards that is installed on millions of Android devices. This is an excellent alternative for any keyboard that comes on Android that doesn’t particularly like it. GBoard is an efficient keyboard, and thanks to the numerous improvements it has received in its latest version, it seems like a perfect keyboard for all users.
How Can You Put The Row Of Numbers On The Google Gboard Keyboard?
Placing the row of numbers on the Google GBoard keyboard is very easy, but movical.net have made a little tutorial for anyone who doesn’t know how to customize the keyboard on their Android smartphone.
The process may vary depending on the level of personalization on your Android or your version of Android, but it is more or less similar in all areas. All you have to do is follow intuition, and everyone will find the option.
- You need to go to the settings on your Android phone.
- Look for the Language and Text Input option.
- There we see the standard keyboard, and below we can click on it (Gboard).
- This brings us to the options, and in Preferences, we mark the line Number of numbers.
- If you select this check box, the row of numbers will appear above the letters on other keyboards, such as the Samsung keyboard.
As you can see, pasting the row of numbers on an Android keyboard is a straightforward process, but it might get a little tricky for some users. So, we decided to shed some light on this simple matter. If in doubt, you can always use the comments, and we will help you with the problem you are having with your Android keyboard, especially if the Google GBoard keyboard is one that we love.